Senior Mobile Developer - iOS
PlayMaker CRM is a fast-growing SaaS company providing best-in-class CRM and market intelligence solutions for the healthcare industry. We are private-equity backed and count some of the largest post-acute care companies as our customers. Our software and data solutions help our customers compete more effectively and efficiently so they can grow their business and focus on what is most important — providing exceptional patient care. We are based in Franklin, TN with offices in Lafayette, CA and Raleigh, NC.
PlayMaker CRM is looking for an experienced software engineer to contribute to the further development of our post-acute care iOS application. We are looking for an individual who will thrive in a fast-paced environment while making a real impact.
This position can be based in either our Franklin TN, Walnut Creek CA, or Raleigh NC office.
- Work with the mobile development team to develop, deploy and maintain the PlayMaker CRM native iOS App
- Using Xcode and Objective-C or Swift, you will work closely with UI/UX specialists to create fast, stable code, with technologies such as Core Data, JSON, and Core Animation
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- B.S. or Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of design patterns, object oriented programming, data structures and algorithms
- 5+ years of development experience, either desktop, web application or mobile
- 2+ years of iOS development experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done" are essential requirements
- Previous experience on a team with an app submitted to iTunes
- Familiarity with Mobile application user interfaces
- Understanding of Web Services technologies: SOAP and REST protocols
- Ability to articulate detailed technology concepts in concisely
- Experience using Continuous Integration to build and test your applications
Benefits For Full-Time Positions:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical benefits package with premium options availablee
- Attractive vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Career path opportunities for top performers
To be considered for this position, please email your resumé, cover letter and references to email@example.com with the subject line, “Senior Mobile Developer - iOS.”