Software Engineer, Devops
PlayMaker CRM is seeking a Software Engineer to contribute to the further development of our post-acute care CRM products. We follow the Agile methodology and are looking for an individual who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an opportunity to grow your skills while making a real impact to client-facing software.
- Implement high quality, scalable features for the PlayMaker applications.
- Research, identify and utilize appropriate tools, libraries, frameworks, and languages to solve problems and deliver results using the most effective methods.
- Participate in project estimation and scoping exercises.
- Work independently and as a collaborative member of a team.
- Work effectively to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of the PHP language and the LAMP/LAPP (Linux Apache MySQL/Postgres PHP) architecture.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and the SQL query language.
- Solid debugging capabilities.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to multi task, to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and to deliver on committed timelines with a keen focus on driving high quality results.
- Experience with Linux or UNIX.
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI) software development models is an advantage.
To be considered for this position, please email your resumé, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Software Engineer.”