PlayMaker CRM is seeking a Product Manager that has CRM, sales and marketing automation, data analytics, or healthcare experience to be based out of our Raleigh, NC office. This individual combines a deep understanding of the customer’s needs with the capabilities of the development team and emerging technologies to develop a product that is both compelling and achievable. The product manager is an expert in modern forms of product planning, data analysis, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development processes to effectively execute on the company’s software goals.
- Analyzes data to help define the problem to be solved.
- Translates product strategy into requirements and works with engineers to implement new functionality without or web and mobile applications.
- Builds deep customer understanding to represent the customer’s voice and solve for their needs throughout the product development processes.
- Continually evaluates and responds to the market and industry.
- Supports customer acquisition, adoption, and ongoing support activities.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years experience working on SaaS applications and technologies where s/he has been partially or wholly responsible for product vision, product roadmaps, product requirements and delivery of product to users.
- Has a passion for data, products, and for technology – loves to innovate to solve complex problems.
- Familiarity with both web and native mobile applications.
- Knows how to build empathy with customers.
- Ability to excite, energize and motivate others; thrives in teams; highly inclusive and collaborative; proven ability to lead through influence vs. authority.
- Experience with agile development processes.
- Ability to speak fluently with everyone – developers, marketers, sales, customer success, clients, prospects, and stakeholders.
- Strong written and presentation skills; great storyteller.
- BA or BS is required.
To be considered for this position, please email your resumé, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Product Manager.”