Mobile Developer - iOS
PlayMaker CRM is seeking a Mobile Engineer – iOS to contribute to the further development of our post-acute care CRM products. We follow the Agile methodology and are looking for an individual who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an opportunity to grow your skills while making a real impact to client-facing software.
- Implement high quality, scalable features for the PlayMaker iOS application.
- Research, identify and utilize appropriate tools, libraries, frameworks, and languages to solve problems and deliver results using the most effective methods.
- Participate in project estimation and scoping exercises.
- Work independently and as a collaborative member of a team.
- Work effectively to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience iOS application development.
- Software development experience in Objective-C using iOS and releasing into the App Store.
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- A desire to polish and shine features to give our users the best experience.
- Fluency in design patterns and good engineering practices.
- Experience with Push Notification Methods, Certificates and APIs.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to multi task, to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and to deliver on committed timelines with a keen focus on driving high quality results.
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI) software development models is an advantage.
Benefits For Full-Time Positions:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical benefits package with premium options availablee
- Attractive vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Career path opportunities for top performers
To be considered for this position, please email your resumé, cover letter and references to email@example.com with the subject line, “Mobile Developer - iOS.”