DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer
PlayMaker CRM is seeking a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer to contribute to the further development of our post-acute care CRM products. We follow the Agile methodology and are looking for an individual who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an opportunity to grow your skills while making a real impact.
- You will work closely with the developers to help design the infrastructure for our various platforms.
- You will help design and implement our continuous integration and deployment tools.
- You will build and maintain internal tools supporting the development workflow of the team.
- You will support and maintain our cloud servers for both the customer facing and internal business tools.
- You will handle infrastructure tasks such as system installs, troubleshooting, managing user accounts, etc.
- Define, implement and automate a wide range of DevOps tasks including deployments, standing up new services, monitoring/alerting infrastructure and process, authentication and security practices, etc.
- Work independently and as a collaborative member of a team.
- Work effectively to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with VMWare.
- Experience with source control (git), configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet), and monitoring technologies.
- Knowledge of at least one relevant programming language (eg, Python, Go, Ruby, PHP, etc).
- Experience with Postgres, Mysql, and Redis.
- Networking experience (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL).
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) automation.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (e.g. collectd/statsd, Graphite/Carbon, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, CloudWatch, NewRelic).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Experience operating in HIPAA environments a plus.
To be considered for this position, please email your resumé, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “DevOps Engineer.”